Friday 13 October 2023

I think that Leadership is...

I think that leadership is standing up for the people around you. Like leading your football team by being the capitan and encouraging all of your team to do there best. But to get into a position like that you need to show respect to your team so they know that you are a trust worthy person that can actually lead a team or group forwards. My example for this would be Giorgio, he was the captain of my football team this year and he always did his best to raise everyones spirits and no matter what happens he would try his best to stay positive. To sum it up I think that leadership takes someone that trust themself and the people around them, and is willing to take the role of a leader.

1 comment:

  1. Howdy Zach I am Sam, year 8 at Otaki college. I think that standing up for people around you is an amazing quality for leadership. You should always stand up for people around. I think that your analogy for standing up for people around is amazing as well. Great job Zach.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments. 
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that  lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.