Wednesday 25 October 2023

Disc Test

 


Today in Manukura Sam has told us to complete the Disc test. In this test you answer questions about what kind of personality you have. My Disc type is called The Planner, the photo I placed in above will show you. The photo wil also tell you a bit about what my personality type is about.

After I had finished the test the website asked me to sign up for free, so I did. Then as I was signed in it showed me all these other statistics about my personality traits, and my behaviour. Although this site has been pretty acurate I would argue that I am more autonomous than it says I am.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments. 
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that  lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.