Tuesday 4 September 2018

My Poem

My Poem
I am a king creeping up on my prey
I wonder who will dare to challenge me
I hear my predator ready to hunt me
I see my whole kingdom
I want more under my control
I am the king of the jungle I am a lion

I pretend to have friends
I feel sad without my family
I touch the dirt with my colossal paws
I worry about my family
I cry tears that trickle down my cheeks
I am a scared little lion

I understand some people don’t like me
I say to myself stay strong
I dream to be with my family
I try to move on
I hope to find my family
I am a lion that’s all alone

By Zach.H

5 comments:

  1. Hi Zach I love your poem and I really enjoyed the part where you said I am a king creeping up on my prey and I love the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi my name is Louie from kangaroa school I like your describing and riming

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi my name is lyric from kaingaroa school i like your poem and
    i like lion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Zach nice lion poem

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Zach this is a really nice poem
    and your blog has improved a lot form now to the start of this term
    Was this fun to make?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments. 
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that  lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.